Zion National Park is one of the most sought after bucket-list places to exist in the United States. With towering red rock cliffs, vast stretches of wildlife-buzzing terrain, and beautiful views from every standpoint, Zion is a national treasure. If you already have a tripped planned there or if you are still considering one (plan it already!) then we have the 5 best things to do in Zion National Park that you won’t want to leave without doing.
- Hike the Canyon Overlook Trail (1 mile) – This trail is a popular one that is a short, easy, family-friendly hike. But don’t be fooled by the simplicity of doing the hike, there is no simplicity in the sights you will see along the way!
- Hike Angel’s Landing (5 miles) – This trail is a meaty hike that requires an amount of endurance and stamina to reach the top. Once you do, however, your life will be indefinitely changed. This hike is regarded by many as the most stunning hike in the entire park.
- Do the Riverside Walk (~2 miles) – The waterbed and creek that run along this walk give a calmly sound source and beautiful contrast to the rest of the dry desert atmosphere. This is an easy walk that will leave you feeling calm and relaxed.
- Find the Checkerboard Mesa – The Checkerboard Mesa is an unusual and unique rock formation that is loved by many. Don’t miss out on this chance to see an incredible natural formation!
- Drive Mount Carmel Highway – Enjoy the views from the comfort of your vehicle.
You absolutely cannot go wrong with these activities and you leave your trip feeling alive, accomplished, maybe a tad tired from all of the hiking, but overall you will absolutely feel complete. Contact Ferber Resorts so that we can get your vacation to Zion National Park planned and ready!